Saturday, July 2, 2011

SEA OF LIFE


Today I round the island and went to Batu Ferrenghi,
From the top I see many people under,
Sometimes I could hear people laughing while bathing at the bottom,

From the top I could see her,
She looks very angry at me;
I do not know why she mad at me,
Did I do anything wrong to her 

Did you know ? I really need you the most at this time,
But what can I do rite? It's OK, I understand.

From the top, I could breathe the air freshly as much as I want,
I rarely get a taste of such grace,
At the same time I think of HER words,

'Life is just a moment, suppose that you would die shortly,
What do you think you have done the best for your life '

To HER in THERE :

Now it my turn to faced something that you have encounter before,
Now I'm really terrified, afraid if I'm not strong as you,
How long I can survive ??? I'm not sure,
I hope that I could fulfill my responsibility,
I hope I can do my best to live for HER,
before I went to see you in there.